ANEH TAPI NYATA
Kamis, 14 Mei 2009
i don`t know, why i post dis ..
i think i just want to shared about korean pop, fanfic and fangirls.
but you must read dis..!!
1. Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second!
2. When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3,000 miles per hour. To photograph the event, a camera must shoot at a millionth of a second!
3. A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found at the sun's surface!
4. It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!
5. Forest fires move faster uphill than downhill!
6. No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half!
7. If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688 years to reach one trillion!
8. Taphephobia is the fear of being buried alive!
9. A crocodile always grows new teeth to replace the old teeth!
10. The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!
11. A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second!
12. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet!
13. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds!
14. Cat urine glows under a black-light!
15. The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1!
16. The electric chair was invented by a dentist!
17. Windmills always turn counter-clockwise. Except for the windmills in Ireland!
18. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand!
19. The Earth weighs around 6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons (5,940 billion billion metric tons)!
20. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off - it dies from starvation!
21. you're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206!
22. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete!
23. Over 10,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows!
24. There are more than one million animal species on Earth!
25. Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day!
26. Thomas Edison, lightbulb inventor, was afraid of the dark!
27. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!
28. Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they cant find any food!
29. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
30. Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe!
31. Recycling one glass jar, saves enough energy to watch T.V for 3 hours!
32. Lightning strikes about 6,000 times per minute on this planet!
33. More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world!
34. The penguin is the only bird who can swim, but not fly!
35. One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
36. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different!
37. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave!
38. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
39. Humans blink over 10,000,000 times a year!
40. A fetus develops fingerprints at eighteen weeks!
41. One gallon of used motor oil can ruin approximately one million gallons of fresh water!
42. In 32 years. there are about 1 billion seconds!
43. Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women!
44. Of all the words in the English language, the word set has the most definitions!
45. The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth!
46. There are more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world every year!
47. The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven!
48. Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is -- be it red or neon yellow!
49. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings!
50. The average ice berg weighs 20,000,000 tons!